Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hire Cellodad for your special event!

If you have an upcoming event (large or small) in Western Washington that requires entertainment, please contact me at:

cellodad at juno dot com

to see if I might be available.

I have been playing unaccompanied cello solos for several years now. My rates are reasonable for live entertainment, I require very little space and can play any type of music (jazz, oldies, pop, classical, swing etc.), with or without amplification, in virtually any venue.

Whether you are you planning a wedding, anniversary, holiday party, celebration of life or even a big event such as a fair or festival, I have probably provided music for something like it before.

This blog is for you, but it is also for me - a personal record and journal of some of my performances. Specific song requests should be made in advance, and among other things I keep track of them here -- as well as using the blog to thank my customers. I don't have time to make entries for every gig I play, but please tell me if you have a preference about whether you do or don't want me to mention your event on this blog following your special event. Thank you!