Sunday, February 18, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007

This year, Valentine's Day was also Elegant Dinner night at Alpine Way retirement apartments. I played for a very appreciative group of residents and visiting family members as they enjoyed Chef Dan's steak and lobster. I wore my red bow tie with my tuxedo for this event.

For this performance, I focused my music on my most romantic jazz standards and popular hits from 1920 to 1963.

I would once again like to thank Ron Wilkes and the Alpine Way staff for a great event. Thank you for including my cello solo entertainment with your activities schedule.

--Dave Pierik

Sunday, April 6 2007 1-2pm Open House at Alpine Way
See notes from above. I played in the Willow Room, then moved to the Dogwood Room and played there for the second half hour as people ate their lunches. The Dogwood room is large and live, with a tile floor.